Friday, August 24, 2007

My last holiday was in January. Me and my wife went to the Gold coast with two of my friends and we spent 5 days at the Gold Coast we had great time.
I remember it was a nice day on 15 of January and we left at 5am in the morning and we drove from Sydney to the Gold Coast. We first stopped at Port Macquire for an hour and we had a cup of coffee and then the second stop was at Coffs Harbour where there was a quiet beautiful harbour but we only had our lunch there. We arrived the Gold Coast at 8 pm and we booked in at the Southport Hotel. The first day, we went to Surfer's Paradise and I was impressed by the beautiful beach. The second day we went to Sea World and the next day we went to the Movie World. That was very exciting day for us. The lat day, we decided to spend all day at Surfer's Paradise to enjoy the sunshine and the beach. we drove back to Sydney on the 21st and it took 12 hours.

It was great holiday and a wonderful experience.

No comments: